profound awe, respect, and love. Shaping
relationships to self, to one another and to God,
and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has
been given to us.
• Respectful treatment of all persons.
• Stewardship of resources.
• Encouragement/seeking of diversity.
• Commitment to care for the whole person: body,
mind, and spirit.
• Expressing gratitude and respect toward others.
• Integrating spirituality into the workplace in
• Accepting one another without judgment or
moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty,
and sincerity, as a basis for trustworthiness.
• Honesty in all actions.
• Openness in communication.
• Justice in all relationships.
• Unconditional regard for the worth of all persons.
• Being accountable for beliefs, attitudes, and
• Providing honest appraisal of one’s own and
others’ strengths and areas for growth.
• Maintaining confidentiality.
• Courage to “walk the talk.”
feeling with others, being one with others in their
sorrows and joy, rooted in the sense of solidarity
as members of the human community.
• Treatment of others as we wish to be treated with
respect for their dignity and need.
• Listening with sensitivity.
• Commitment to the common good.
• Special concern for persons who are poor,
vulnerable, dependent, and underserved.
• Advocacy for those in need.
• Celebrating successes and providing support in
outstanding achievement, merit, virtue, surpassing
standards to achieve/maintain quality.